Discover our new CYANCyte 560 videos
In this series of short videos, you discover the CYANCyte 560 and learn how to use it.
If you like, you can also watch these videos on Vimeo.
The videos cover, but are not limited to:
- Product presentation: To discover our CYANCyte 560
- Software basic menus: This video is useful for new users to familiarize with the basic menus of the CYANCyte 560.
- Software setup wizard: This video is useful for new users to familiarize with the commands for the CYANCyte 560.
- Startup checklist: Here, we present the startup checklist. This is important because it saves time and excludes surprises.
- Calibration: In this video, we demonstrate how to calibrate the CYANCyte 560 analyzer. Calibration is important because it influences the calculation factors. Verifying and correcting these factors contributes to accurate measurements, which is fundamental for producing conclusive clinical tests results.
- Quality Control: Here, we demonstrate how to perform quality control on the CYANCyte 560 analyzer. Quality controls in range are an objective confirmation of the clinical validity of your results.
- Sample manipulation: In this video, we present the preanalytical sample manipulation and testing on the CYANCyte 560. This is important to obtain reliable results.
- Software ER Mode: In certain circumstances, it’s advisable to restrict the menu possibilities of the CYANCyte 560. For example, to delegate the operation of the machine to less trained colleagues. For that purpose, we have the ER mode. ER stands for Enforced Restrictions.
- Reagent pack replacement procedure: In this video, we demonstrate the steps to replace a reagent pack.
Discover our CYANCyte hematology product rage
Unit | CY010
Hematology Controls L/N/H
3 x 3 mL | CY010-C02
2,5 mL | CY010-C01
CYANCyte Reagent pack for 400 t
400 t | CY010-RP