Benefit of peace of mind, manufacturer support (performed through the distributor),notices of important updates and many more advantages.
Congratulations on your CYANCyte 560!
Welcome to the Cypress Diagnostics family!
Find the 1, 2, 3 of the CYANCyte 560 here.
1. Register your analyzer
Activate the warranty of the instrument
2. Video instructions
Yes, plenty of videos!
Discover how to use, mantain, calibrate and much more!
Please enjoy our presentations to discover the principles of hematology, how to use, maintain and calibrate your CYANCyte 560.
Download our presentations:
- User training introduction (download, save, then open the file)
- Hematology basics (download, save, then open the file)
- Principles and methods (download, save, then open the file)
- Installation (download, save, then open the file)
- Daily routine (download, save, then open the file)
- Maintenance (download, save, then open the file)
Get the best user training?
Calibration is necessary because it influences the calculation factors.
Verifying and correcting these factors contributes to accurate measurements, which is fundamental for producing conclusive clinical test results
Quality Controls in the range are an objective confirmation of the clinical validity of your results.
It is also a legal requirement and good laboratory practice.
Obtain quick and to-the-point advice on how to handle out of range blanks, calibrations or quality controls.
Select your issue, and let us guide you step by step to the solution.
CYANCyte product documentation
Unit | CY010
CYANCyte Reagent pack for 400 t
400 t | CY010-RP
2,5 mL | CY010-C01
Hematology Controls L/N/H
3 x 3 mL | CY010-C02